Monday, September 03, 2007

A Pang of Guilt

Something happened abruptly last Thursday.
Something which no one expected to happen.
Something which is totally unpredictable.

A Male Teacher Wept.

All this while he worried most for the 27 students of 07S208, but his care towards his students went unappreciated. Students still led life like nothing else in the world mattered, when in reality, their failures during the Promos examination may cost them their bright future. He worries,

He bought cookies and chocolate bars for the "improving" students,
but yet he could not keep his grief. Tears fell.

Yet some people took it upon as a joke. Saddening.

What vile creatures are we to make a teacher, a Male Teacher to tear?

Remarks made to the class have been poor. This indirectly highlights how effective the CT is. The class had been also highlighted as "The Class with Potential", but what is the reasons for such poor grades? Time management? Stress? Laziness?

Not that I've not heard of those. And I do not know the reasons to why the others produce such poor results.

For mine. I guess it's my character.
I question alot about everything.
I lack motivations.
I lack the stamina to stick through my resolutions.
I'm weak minded.

Sorry to whip up another excuse, but my confidence has been eroded away.
Not much of it remains.
And confidence isnt built up within a day.

But. Enough of this excuses.
Even with the lack of confidence, motivation,
I shall blind myself momentarily from the reality,
to strive hard for the Promos,
for my future, my survial depends on it.

Most importantly, there's still a speck of dissatisfaction which resides in me. Although small, it's slightly significant to push me to prepare for the Promos.

No comments: