Sunday, August 19, 2007

Hakuna Matata

Nobody follows the philosophy behind Hakuna Matata.

Which is quite saddening.

The hectic lifestyle.
The increasing workload.
The increasing nonsense I hear.
And again, no one understands.

How boring. How Frustrating. How saddening.

Guess I'm a little too busy recently to blog what I really want, so I guess most of my thoughs will be stuck in my head. My heart. For a while.

After the Promos and PW presentation, I'm so gonna slack. Like I always did during secondary school days, except I wonder if it still feels as good as it did before. Slacking in my JC, is condemned by almost everyone. Makes me wonder, once again, to why I chose JC over Poly. Not that poly is slack, but I'm more adapted for the Poly way of life.

Haiz. I want my slack slack Life back please. And I want the Halo 3 : legendary edition too. Mircosoft, please import it to Singapore. Share the joy~ After all the 360 slogan is :" It's good to play together." So why keep us out sia?

If you're Nice, Sweet, Honest and Sincere, Hakuna Matata. Dont lie though.

No comments: