Monday, September 03, 2007

Dangyunhaji

Who've expected that Silence is able to simply debunk everything I've believed in.

Who would have known that Silence is able to make you feel Regret? Sorrow? Guilt? Anxiety?

You never gave me an verbal answer.
Though your actions had seem to answer my question to you.

You made me question my values. My Worth. My Character.
It's kinda degrading ya know?
Not to at least a clear cut answer.
But I dont blame you.
I'm plagued by insecurities for a very, very long time. It's a matter or personal perception.

It has been decided that this shall come to a standstill.
_____________________________________________________________________________________

I'm gonna learn Lee Jong Soo's eagle-eyed mode.
I'm gonna search for my lost wittiness.
I'm gonna let go - But never fully.
Cause it's through this that I learn.

No comments: