Saturday, September 22, 2007

The Impending Genocide




When the starts of the P.R.O.M.O. Exams drawing near, it is inevitable that people will feel anxiety, fear, stress. And so on.

But all these tension bout the Promo Exams are somewhat of the scale :

It actually feels like the impending exam spells doom for the whole of mankind, and everyone is grieving.

And this is the first time in my short 17 years, that I actually see such an atmosphere. Well, I personally believe that this will not be the last time I'll be seeing such an ambience.

The mood before the exam is hazardously infectious.
One cant help but to feel depress.
But the magnitude of depression varies for each and everyone.

I've heard numerous stories which prophesied people with the capability to get promoted to J2 being retained.

I've to say that it's absolute nonsense. Have a little faith in yourself people~!

Have faith, don't be deluded. And believe.
________________________________________________________

A silent prayer for all my College friends.
May everyone get promoted and be enlightened on the importance of the A level exams.
May everyone remain healthy and cheerful, for their moods influence my day.

And an additional prayer for you : Shine on. Smile beautifully for eternity.

No comments: