Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Mid Life Crisis

Well, it's almost official. I'm having something like a great interest in Business related stuffs. Something like... Science Practical. You get to do hands on~!

Another thing is that, yeah, my colleague, Charles (Not the Charles of 07S208, but the other Charles who's Indian and works in Mediatron Advertising XD).

Dont engage in BGR while you're in JC. Man, from the numerous JC relationship failures I've seen so far, I'm curious to know if it's due to information failure, incompatibility, shift in focus in life or it's just the plain old "I've found a better person, so...I choose him/her over you" kind of crap.

Yawnz. Along with the coming Promos, Double Yawnz. With no holidays in sight, Triple Yawnz. Man, I need a GOOD motivation to mug sia.

I'm starting to question alot of things, bout myself, bout life and almost everything else. Mid Life crisis? So early? I'm like 17 only SIA. Man I'm gonna dying so young YAWNZ. I still wanna have kids sia. I like Kids. I simply adore their innocence.

I still cant shake it off man. I just cant.

Oh by the way people, catch the Halo 3 E3 trailer 2007. IT's AWESOME.
And some things never change. My brother is a fcuking retard. But he's a little better than some others I knew. The only difference between my Bro and them is that my Bro sucks at acting. Suck ALOT.

No comments: