Thursday, June 21, 2007

Mid years in 4 more days. *Waves GoodBye to Mid Years*

Well, this is just going great.

Chem revision is going a little off pace, and I just found out I misplaced my chp 5 : Gases notes. OMG.
Maths revision, well, may start soon.
Econs....Well, may start soon. After Maths.
Physics...Erm, well. *Waves goodbye to Physics* - I dont understand nuts bout that laws of the universe. I seriously question myself to why I did not choose the Bio Stream. And also why in the world, did I didnt choose Poly.
Chinese - Chinese? Must study meh?

Well, I just hope I can get a minimum sub-pass for all subjects, but...

I dont think it's possible. And damn, I dont wanna get retained.


Holidays made my lazy. Made me turn nocturnal. Made me restless. Made me fat. Made me think alot bout stuffs.

-Hmm, thinking bout stuffs. Some things are just left so complex and puzzlong to understand, but it's all part of the thrill. I'm a thrill seeker LoL.

-And also, somethings never change. Like my brother. "King" of the house, and I can see the effort made by him to be the center of EVERYTHING, regardless it to be of a positive, or negative aspect. AND NEVER TUTOR HIM FOR MATHS. NEVER. Trust me.

-Oh just to add. My attention span for studies was successfully prolonged to 45mins. Gradz. Now to prolong it to an hour...

No comments: