Saturday, June 16, 2007

Creation.

Ideas are coming in. And fast. Very fast. And they strike anywhere. Even when I'm having phone conversation with Mother Nature.

Some are innovative.
Some are shameless-ripped off. But at least I tried to modify them. Make them better.
Some are God-sent.
Some are inspirations.
Some are observations.
Some are fantasies.
Some are dreams.
Some are realities.

But they are relate to my life. Well to a certain extent I guess.
The flame of creation has been lit. All that's left is the question:

"How to start?"


There's a whole new world. Wait. WORLDS. I'm itching to write it out. Draw it out. Act it out. ARGH HECK. I WANT TO MAKE IT A REALIZATION.

But I want to blog bout Colosseum. My Cruise Trip. My Movie Outing(s). My Holidays.
Hmmm...

Oh yeah. Mid years. And I've not started my revision. Yet. So...8 more days til mid years.
HoHo.

PLEASEEEEE. Just a minimum of 'S' grade for all subjects. PLEASEEEE.

No comments: