Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Tell me, God, the truth. For your words are final.

This is getting bad, real bad.

My studies is getting nowhere, particularly that I dont know what the heck the subjects are saying, and also another undeniable fact. I cannot focus.

Oh I have seen the power of being able to focus. It's very scary cause it actually makes work easier! It's also scary cause I've seen myself getting focus. I look fierce, darn fierce.

Reasons to why I cant focus... let's just leave it with a messed up life for now. Disrupted sleeping patterns, like an example would be like I'm typing this post at 12.42am on a school day, after 3 hours of nap. I'm too freakin' tired to do work lor. Another factor would be, how can you focus when you're so caught up with verifying whether things that are true, things which are illusions. How sick it is to have friends to act all friendly and "normal" to you, when they seemed to be plotting or have something against you. Conspiracies? I do not know. But curiosity is driving me insane. WHAT IS THE TRUTH?! Who can I actually trust? Even some of my best pals seemed to be against me. Or maybe, I'm just going on a wild goose chase, which I seriously hope for.

Sometimes having thinking alot is potentially harmful to health. This would be a perfect example.

I really treasure and miss my secondary school days. For ignorance is bliss. It may be true, or untrue, but anyway, I've hidden myself under the cloak of the world of gaming during that time. Oh the world seemed prettier that time. A period of time when everything seemed so true.

It would seems that I do not understand God LoL. For I am unable to ingest Physics. I'm not the lawyer kind of guy, I guess. But I also find it hard to place my faith on someone, which I do not really know if the supreme being exists or not.

I was asked,:" Why didn't you take Bio?"
Hmm, I wonder. Would things be different if I've taken Bio? Sorry for the crappy answer though, cause I was stumped by your question, and... I was a little exhausted that day. But it was really a walk to remember.

1 comment:

Ben said...

You can trust me. I promise. If that comforts you.