Monday, May 21, 2007

Goodbye~ Sweet 16th. Welcome to adulthood.

Just bout 15 mins more to go, goodbye sweet 16th. Though I didnt get the chance to celebrate my last day as a 16 year old teen. Who would have known...MJC is such a pressure cooker.

The pressure is building up. It's not really bout the competition, it's not bout the politics, it's not bout school life. It's bout Reality. Welcome to a life with the fixed routine 7am - 7pm.

The chances of survial is slim, the light is dim. For the true horror of the power of Knowledge swarms you. With the high demand by MJC, I guess I'll have to MUG LIKE NO TOMORROW. Or...Retain? God knows.

I'm officially 17 tomorrow. I'm not too excited bout that. I just feel empty inside.

But will you be there to brighten up my day? Been wondering though.

No comments: