Sunday, May 13, 2007

Where the casualties of War teaches you appreciation.

My world is crashing down at a astoundingly fast rate, well with catalysts from both school life, and woefully, my home.

The war between me and Reality, and it seems Reality is winning. Not a good sign at all. I'm exhausted, scarred, and getting really, really restless.

That inner voice, wants to just burst out of me, and scream. I've heard it before, and it ain't human. Sorrow and anger. It bares its fangs, its eyes stares coldly at me. It has a humanoid shape, familiar, yet it seems so alien too. It's barbaric, violent, unpredictable. And it has a craving for something...

Being witty has its flaws, I guess. The images are so vivid, and they flash through my brain over and over again. It is starting to weaken over my control of that inner beast, which I fear is my other self. Sometimes I question where's my other Gemini half. It would seem that my question is answered. It's part of me, and I'm part of it. There seems to be clear, distinct differences, yet, there are no differences at all! Logical ? I'm not sure.

I, cant smile anymore. Let alone laugh. Cause there are so many things I'm starting to feel so revolting. Egos, back stabs, masks, and even girls gaining every opportunities just to touch a guy's body. Guys being nice isn't the excuse for them to stroke their bodies. Our reaction will determine to how we view you. Many, or perhaps some guys enjoy it, but nope. Not me. Overdoing it disgusts me. Seriously.

And well, home has become a living hell. Hell, isn't like what people viewed as fiery pits with little minions laughing manically. Hell, toys with your sanity. Hell, pushes you towards the point of mental instability. Hell, virtually rips your heart out.

Amidst the losing war, an angel appears from the heavens to the battlefield. Her radiance heals all wounds. Her smile dispels all worries. She spoke. But it's inaudible. What is it that you were trying to say? This mystery shaken the confidence of Man.

But one thing seems certain.

I'm gonna follow you through.
No matter the pain,
Through the darkness of this world if I must,
Cause you'll be there to shine the way.

Past the end of the future,
Won't let the weakness..
..Break down my soul.

= Your silence is mysterious, yet heart breaking. Your eyes speak of a beautiful tomorrow. Your elegance, grace, shows true beauty. Your funkiness is intriguing. Your laughter, is soothing. Your smile...Took my soul away. =

I hope it never changes.

In the confusion, and the aftermath,

You are my signal fire. - Taken from a friend

No comments: