Friday, April 20, 2007

WHEE~~~ Finally the weekend arrived.

This past week has been a short, but bloody painful one. I'm slowly slowly adapting to the Life In Meridian, just some minor adjustments to tweak. When I mean bloody painful, it's again related to "sleeping disorders", body system running wild and that ever, irritating neck-stiffness problem is back again. Makes my head twists like Techno.

But it's not only that. It's also bout the Virginia Tech Massacre, what can drive a man to such desperation, or to such insanity that a human, actually murdered 32 innocent beings. Apparently, something fueled him to such extent, that Cho Seung Hui planned this to every single detail. And the scariest thing? He held the belief that the killings were justified, and the only solution, even until the point when he sucided. It scares me, it reminds me of things.

From MSNBC.com:
"When criminologists and psychologists look at mass murders, Cho fits the themes they see repeatedly: a friendless figure, someone who has been bullied, someone who blames others and is bent on revenge, a careful planner, a male."

Just a day after the Virginia Tech Massacre, the mayor of Nagasaki, Japan was apparently gunned down by a rival from the Mafia. I guess this is an evidence of how sohpisticated societies, or People, can be.

Do you ever wonder why these happen? I don't know, but I do once in a while, and these events taught me to treasure everything. Everyone. Yeah including my Dear Brother(Who still holds the record of being able to piss me off at record time).But at such a huge cost. I guess it takes a hard knock to wake someone realise something eh?

The human mind, or perhaps the soul, can be so fragile, yet so strong at the same time. Is it the way we live? Or is it just pure will power? Or is it meant to be? These events made me look back down the path of my life. Those...images, like the ones I've seen from various episodes of Eva.

And all it takes is a smile to make others feel better. Laughter is good too~! But not strongly encouraged though, cause it really depends on how you laugh. So if Life is starting to suck, Smile more.

= We mourn for the Virginia Tech victims and the Mayor of Nagasaki. For their Lives ended abruptly and violently under the gun =

No comments: