Saturday, April 21, 2007

Walk by Faith, not by what you see

Today was totally busted, partially of the REACH meeting organized by the ever lovely SLC club(LOL), and also that I went home and collapse on the bed. Again.

So there's no work done. Still a unfinished PI due very soon, a Maths tutorial still untouched and also a Maths Lecture test still unrevised for. But still, I had fun in school today. I guess.

I had to drag myself up today, but thankfully it's a SATURDAY morning. The morning of School days just SUCK. And I just dont know why. With the horrible thought of "OMG I'm goonnaa be late~! 07S208 WILL BE DISGRACED! I'm SCREWED!", I just chionged all the way. Ok, walked fast only.

Reaching there, I found out that I'm the only retard wearing Jeans. Not that I want to, but I dumped my uniform for washing. But at least to be thankful, I'm not the only one wearing OGL shirt. I believe that lady to be JiHan? LoL I'm not good at remembering names. I didnt really expect to see so many people that I know to attend the meeting sia. And also, the SLC members were there too. I was stunned when I was scanning the room sia, I did not know what to DO! For she was there. I panicked and look away. LOL. Talk bout irony, dude...For yesterday I was like,"Wah so busy sia. And sleeping so early too! Puts me to shame T-T. But why? Aiyah cant be lah, I dont think I'll see her tmr in school.." But there she was lor.

Ok back to topic...Truthfully, I dont really recall the whole "training" I had today. I saved it somewhere in my brain. I recall...waiting for Satiya for A FREAKING LONG TIME for lunch, but only have him going home instead. So, there was no lunch. OK, here's the deal. That's not the main reason why I stayed back so long to ask him out for lunch, but...There was this group. I panicked. Maybe cause she always give that kind of look, maybe on purpose or not, but it makes me panic. Alot. Plus I was with Petrina and Hui Ling at that moment. And we're hanging around the side gate...And I think we looked gangly...But I'm scared that she may have the mis-conception of certain issues. After all I've heard people confusing me and Hui Ling as a couple. Yeah it's kinda true, cause We're Cousins. That's right. Cousins. But it's a fear for it really confuses me to know what she's really thinking. There are moments when I would like, hey, that she would just reject me. Feels draggy, and clinging on the "possibly non-existent" thread of hope does make my arms tired sia. For I've hanged that long.

Another piece of bad news. Apparently, my grandpa is in ICU again, and from how my mom phrased the whole thing, his condition is getting worse. And this is bad. I hope for the best, but logic differs. Have faith, this is what I always tell others. I dont like farewells. So that makes me a illogical person I guess. Though I may appear talkative, the truth is, which I just discover, is that I cannot convey my thoughts and feelings during conversations. It feels like a sin, for I had fun at the REACH meeting, while my grandpa is in the hospital fighting for his life. I waste time thinking bout gals, when I should concern for his condition. I didnt visit him today at all...I went to take a nap instead.

All I want now is to just wildly dance away. But I do not know how to LOL. Must be listening too much Dance music.

No comments: