Sunday, April 22, 2007

Be aware of signs by Life. Never take things for granted.

It's Official. Grandpa passed away early this morning. I'll not cry (I think), cause we'll remember how he lived, and the lessons he taught (Some indirectly LoL). All we can hope for now, is that he and Grandma will be happy together when they meet high above in the heavens. It has been a while since they've been together, and they should smile more too!

I believe, Ah Gong missed Ah Ma, cause he seemed fatigued, and smiled less when she passed away 3 years back. Well, I do hope he's happy now.

And, Ah Gong, sorry for the troubles caused. I'll missed you. Although we dont speak often, but we do care for each other. I know, cause it's a undeniable fact.

My only regret, was the stupid decision to take a nap instead of rushing down to visit you yesterday. Now I dont have that chance anymore.

2 comments:

Ben said...

Stay strong ok?

OneOneSe7en said...

Yeah. Thanks dude.