Friday, April 13, 2007

The Emo Post. WHEE~ =P

These past recent weeks had been turbulent for me, for I've been thinking alot bout certain issues, which had been constantly on my mind, and also not to mention events which are slowly unfolding in front of my eyes.

Lies, and deceptions. Time and time again, I question myself of what is the "Truth". This whole "Truth and False" concept is getting more and more blurred, and I don't even know what to believe in anymore. I kinda get the feeling of seeing people around me wear masks which deceive people of their true self. Yeah I admit I do that sometimes, but to use it to distort facts, which resulted in people being hurt, and it involves irrational reasoning. It's part of human nature, I guess. So people, be rational, and never GO ONE BIG ROUND just to express something. Cause it's kinda irritating over the time.

Being neutral, I've forgotten the feeling of believing in something, well, cause I'm a very 2-sided guy I guess. I can hardly make any decisions cause, mentally, the 2 sides will always engaging in a eternal debate bout everything. Therefore, I always contradict myself. Often. I guess this is the flaw of being a Gemini LOL.

Recently, I've been avoiding certain issues. May be important, may be insignificance. I do not know. But I do know I'm running away. And it does not feel great. Neither are the sudden loss of breath, heart racing and the sense of mis-direction.

I survived Friday the 13th without incidents. Maybe it's due to the radiance of The Eternal Sunshine, which all evil are driven away~! Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee (Adopted from Govin)

= stop walking, listen with your heart =
What does it truly mean? Oh yeah, so does the Evil Ice Cream Man LOL.

1 comment:

Ben said...

No tagboard, so it's a bit hard to drop messages...check out my blog, artometry.blogspot.com. It has the Halo 3 Multiplayer Vidoc on it! Heh i hope we can play together one day; i'm looking forward to it.