Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Life's all bout Decisions.

I found out a few things today. I apparently developed a fear of the deep ends of pools, I give people the impression of a Hardcore Slacker, and that I hate growing up.

Growing up, in this modern society, seems painful. We're reared to serve as tools to strengthen the country or perhaps even Gears Of War. As my JC life continues, it's starting to surface its ugly side from it "Oh It's A WONDERFUL LIFE" mask. Today, I've made a hard and painful decision. I'm thinking of leaving Life Saving for Biz Club.

Firstly, I cant swim. Well. And Life Saving is bout swimming.
Secondly, I fear the deep end of the pool. Makes swimming harder.
Thirdly, if I go learn swimming, that's bout 3~4 times a week. And...I can't cope with my studies.

I dont know, I just feel bad to leave. Yeah, people may laugh at me for being weak, being a quitter etc, but...I think I know what I want. That is to be carefree. Apparently, Life forbids. Maybe it's just me, cause I dont know what I want. Or bout those things which I want, seems impossible to achieve... Imagine the horror, of not being able to accomplish anything, and these survive as regrets which will haunt you for as long as you live.

I saw this MSN nick, kinda intriguing.
= R.I.P to those who died waiting for the school bell to ring. =

No comments: