Saturday, March 31, 2007

Bo Liao, Zuo Bo, Sian Ke Be Si.

This Friday was a really, really, really SHORT day. Well let me see, 1 MT lesson, 1 PE lesson, 2 GP lessons. And we're dismissed at 12.05pm. Hmm.

Anyway, someone from 07S208 suggested a CG lunch again, but sadly, the response was poor. My fears are starting to become a reality, cause the class is starting to separate into different groups. Mainly, I nicked them : OGLs, The Girls, The Guys and the Minority. Only 5 went for lunch, and the rest either went home, or had something on. Anyway the lunch went well.

After returning home, I had nothing much to do, so I went to take a nap, and who would have known that I'll sleep til 9pm.

Yesterday Khai and Haq came to my area via bike to bring his Controllers back. And we chatted for 3 hours straight LOL. Well I guess it's normal, cause everyone went their own separate paths and we wanted to catch up and remember the good old days. Yeah, I guess that's the case.

But there's this thing which has been bothering me deep down inside. Not Physically, but mentally, I guess. It would seem that insecurity would overcome me and such, and I lose faith in things which I believed in. It's like when Logic clashing with Instinct. Clash of the Titans. Yeah I admit, it makes me what others call, Emo, in some sense, cause I'll be quiet,tired ,give that Sian Sian look.

I think I know why I like Techno. It's cause the lyrics are short and simple, yet meaningful. To me at least. I love the richness of the Rhythms. I love the beat of the base. I love the speed .I love it when it makes me want to dance. I love the way the various sound mediums are synchronized together to form such beautiful Techno. I love it when it reminds me that, I can feel with my heart. Listen with my heart. See with my heart. Techno, best describes the way of How I view things. Simple Things made complicated. Simple reasons admist the chaos in my mind. This is how I view life. Appreciate and respect Life. Techno reminds me of how Life could be so simple, yet chaotic, and yet Melodious at the same time.

Recently, this lyrics from a Techno song which I have got somehow embedded into my brain. It sounds AWESOME.

I dont know when, I dont know how...
But I only know that one day, we'll be together again.
And I dont know when, I dont know how...
But I only know that one day, we'll be together again~!

No comments: