Friday, March 16, 2007

So this is how the week goes

Monday:
On Monday, I had Mass Dance Practice for the 2nd Orientation next week, as an OGL. Well I'll be damned, cause I'm late for the Mass Dance Practice by 30mins. I tend to sleep like there's no tomorrow during breaks.

So the practice was awesome, I was dancing like a whacko/retard, and I enjoyed it alot. But this is not the case for most OGLs...We also learnt some new cheers, but I've forgotten most of them haha, it seemed that I can't remember things for nuts.

The practice ended late, and adding the amount of time spent to run back to MJC, look for my lost keys, retrieving it, and waiting for the bus.no 58, bathing and preparing my stuffs, I reached Ger's house at 4.30pm. Obviously, the others were pissed. Haiz. So for the rest of the day, they took turns to suan me bout Christ lor. Damn sad sia, I always wonder how did it spread OUT DE -.- -.- -.-

That was my first time to Ger's house, and man, did it looked B-E-A-U-TI-FUL! Yeah, it's small and so on, but the interior design is pretty. But not my type LOL =P. Me, Mau and Den spent hrs there watching Resident Evil : Apocalypse, setting up Ger's laptop, "rescuing" Ger's Desktop Computer, installing all other "necessities", it getting late. Mau's mom cooked dinner, so he went home first. Ger then brought me and Den to one of his frequently visited coffee shop for Western Meal. Well Ger claimed it's value for $ and taste good, but my Fish n Chips cost $4.50, and look/tasted a little burnt. Anyway, I'll respect his decisions. I spent the remaining hours of thta Monday having a stomachache/cramp of sorts.

Tuesday:
LoL, Mau, Den and Me went to Ger's house again, on the purpose to "Fully Utilize" his condo's facilities. And yeah, to work out too. Like always, I got suan-ed bout Christ and stuffs again, so I just went,"Yeah Yeah." or just laugh coldly for most of the day.

That day, we went to pia Gym, and I was actually commented to have bigger biceps and firmer stomach/abs than Ger(NCC sia). I almost laughed of my socks. To tell you the truth, I prefer Gym to exercising outside. Firstly, you have the radio. Secondly, you have all the equipments and instruction guides. Thirdly, you get the Air-Con. Beat this! After Gym, well we kinda went on our separate ways. I went to swim, while the others went for basketball and tennis. So, swimming was exhilarating. To be able simulate weightless-ness, to be able to temporarily forget all my worries, to GET WET! Swimming rocks, though I spent most of the time in the Spa Pool HAHA. So after that, we went back to Ger's apartment and I went to browse the net, while they went to the toilet located at the Club House to bath. Best part of the day, is to eat what Ger's Mom cooked for us! Curry~! Man was it AWESOME. But too much Coconut Milk liao, the Curry was WHITE.

Wednesday:
Ger,Den and Mau came to crash my house. Done =)

1 comment:

mrs tachibana said...

hey..linda here...lol. i've found ur blog!