Thursday, March 22, 2007

MJC Orientation Two~! The ceremony to embrace Adulthood

The 2nd MJC Orientation had just ended, but apparently, I was still in the OGL mood...Ushering my OG/CG into lecture halls. LOL~.

Well sadly, I lost my voice. Almost. First time in my life nia.

Ok, for Orientation Day 1, like always, the freshies came in lost, or those who're in MJC for the first three months stuck together with their friends. So being OGLs, we're told to usher them into the hall and into each respective OGs. So leading by examples, we did what we're told by the councillors, and I admit that I'm a slacker, but I'm trying to reduce the time slacking. So, I just held the PlyCard instead of running all bout' to usher Freshies in. CSI, well I was not a great fan of it cause it's kinda repetive and boring, but as an OGL, I did my best to act Enthu. I hoped it worked, cause it ain't easy. But then, some of the freshies clicked.

Orientation Day 2, MMM, apparently, it thought it was suppose to be fun, BUT, to my great disappointment, it just fell short of my expectations. I guess I demand too much liao. The OG were'nt enthusiastic bout the event, took their own sweet time to just walk around and talk and stuffs, I guess I can't blame them, cause I was doing the same too LOL. But hey, after circling Marina Bay, we're suppose to WALK all the way to Orchard UNDER the HOT sun in the HOT afternoon. Well I'm ok with that, but my OG seemed resilient bout' that idea, so I guess we're done with MMM LoL. Last group to return to HQ, and perhaps the only group to only finish 4 stations. The most funny thing bout MMM was, that Triton 8 was WAY faster than us.

Upon seeing them coming towards Matt's Station (Our Staton 2), I asked Rach, Triton 8's OGL if this is their second station.

Rach : No, this is our 3rd station.
Jack : .....*Whispers OMG, HOLY COWS?!*

Anyway Triton 8 was so unbelievably fast that they reached their 5th and last station before we reach our 4th station. Talk bout chiongsters...

For Orientation day 3, it was the best. Like for every MJC Orientation LoL. Cause I think that, most freshies LIKE TO GET WET AND DIRTY! Including me LoL, but I'm guai lah. So almost everyone went nuts during Wet and Wild, I went around attacking everyone with ICY COLD WATER from our MJC's ever lovely water cooler. Wah to see their reaction was damn satisfying nia. But this is only during WnW only. Everything was fun, and apart from the VICIOUS attack by OGLs and Councillors alike, everything went smoothly. My ears are still clogged til today =.=||

Campfire, was awesome, though many said that it wasnt as good as the 1st Orientation's. But hey! You GET TO ENJOY AIR-CON! The whole campfire felt like a disco, a ROCK CONCERT! Yeah BABY~! People were drumming all the way with pails and bottles, people cheering like there's no tomorrow. Haiz I wish for it to last longer, but the Couple Dance, I couldnt bring myself to ask her again. For I feel like I've sinned. I made her embarrassed, the whole situation awkward. It makes me feel, depressed. Wait, let me rephrase that, I felt bad. Very bad inside. But hey, I hope she enjoyed as much as I've. The campfire ended very late, and after this, Me, Aik, Ger and Alvin went to Mac at White Sand for "Dinner", and by the time we went home, it's 10pm+. Worse, we had school the next day.

Though Miranda didn't win Top 3 like we always do, I was quite pleased of how the people of M8, or 07S208 clicked together after the hard work did by us M8 OGLs. Well, I guess acting retarded, hyper, idiotic and caring does pay off. Although I did actually want to lose my voice due to excessive screaming during yesterday's Campfire.

I saw this at a classmate's blog, and I just cant help it but to post it here :
Love is a language spoken by everyone, but it is understood only by the heart.

No comments: