Saturday, March 24, 2007

Saying GoodBye to Teenhood...

Time sure flies fast, well particularly when you're having fun. 07S208 is a great class, like every other class, we have our jokers, muggers, tech-savvies, sweet and nice people and of course, the quiet ones.

Last Friday, 07S208 went out to West Plaze to have a CG lunch at the nearby foodcourt, Koufu, in an attempt to "bond" everyone closer to each other in the same CG, especially the OGLs who weren't together with us during the 2nd Orientation. The lunch was great, but...The other OGLs didnt exactly clicked with the CG. Except for Reuben LOL, a worthy adversary for Nintendo DS games. LoL, nice to see another who enjoys games as much as I do. So anyway after the lunch, most of them went home, except for a few of us, Wang Yee, Gao Min, Charles, Daniel and I went back to school to just laze around.

We had a great time chatting, well maybe I did most of the talking, Dan and Charles were still quite quiet. We played cards, Stress, and even Mass Dance! LOL! Leon and Eugene joined us too, and Eugene is a new friend made. LoL. We went to play basketball for awhile, and man, it's been a long time since I've played Basketball. Eugene's a pro BB player by the way, haha. After the BB session, Gao Min, Daniel and Charles went home first, so Wang Yee, Eugene, Leon and I went home together. And to my great surprise, Wang Yee stays around my area. And as a bonus, I met Wen Feng on the bus. LOL.

That day went great. I learned more bout 07S208, and bout' the others.



4E1 06', you guys will forever be in my heart. No matter where we are, we all live under the same sky... I do hope, that things between us can be resolved and be even better !

No comments: