Monday, March 26, 2007

Please dont make it a mistake that I'll regret for Life.

Well, as Fate or luck have it, for all my lectures, my class for some magical reason was positioned behind or near her class. Yeah, I was busy listening to lecture and doing eye exercises LoL. But, it would seem that, we're both trying our very best to avoid each other. It's kinda ironic though, and I admit that will be my mistake.

While chatting with her via MSN (I cant speak to her face to face nia. I can't breathe.), something just got over me and I just confessed. Yeah, and it didn't stop there. I went on to ask stupid questions, cause she never gave me a clear cut answer. Not bout' starting a relationship cause I know it'll be too rushed, but somehow to get to know one another better? What to expect? I don't even talk to her often, and I don't know her well too! LOL?! Can't blame her though, cause how would you react if your classmate of 2 years you know nothing much bout' suddenly came confessing to you?

For the Couple Dance during the 2nd Orientation, I asked her for a dance. Not once, but twice, and twice I was rejected. First via SmS, and she phrased it so nicely XD. Second time, on the spot when I asked her when the Couple Dance was bout to start. It was hard for me nia, cause I had to time my breathing, "May I ?May I ?"

Yeah that's all I could come up with. Anyway she must had a shock when I just came over. She was blushing! XD XD XD, then she was like rushing me off or something. Thank God for Satiya and Amos for giving me an excuse to go over. I went away for a while, but I decided to be persistent, and...yeah she gave in, quite reluctantly =?. She gave me that "Grr" or Diaoz face, cause I'm not sure. I cant breathe when I look at her. Especially her Eyes.

The Rest, Felt like Magic. I held her hand. It was magical. The dancing part was a little weird and funny, cause firstly, we had little space. Secondly, She's not familiar with the dance. Thirdly, I "fell" head over heels. I lost coordination and the Rhythm to dance. Ah, I wished that it could last a little longer though, and...I hope, at least we can look at each other, and just say hi. And, have a little conversation together. I want to get to know her better.

1 comment:

Ben said...

Who is this wonderful girl you never told me about? Heh.