Friday, March 16, 2007

March 07 Holidays. Sunday - Day 1

well, ok. Here am I, posting/complaining bout stuffs again.
So anyway, this is a flashback of how my week went so far...

Ah this is bullshit. Chucking aside the fact that being nice & friendly and invite 4E1 to a movie outing does not pay off, which resulted in being ridiculed badly, giving the guys a f**king excuse to come "Gang" up and suan me, the whole day went pretty well. Yeah, scrapping the movie outing, me and some friends went for the IT show instead. For magical reasons which I do not know of, Den, Ger and Mau HAD finished touring the whole IT show, and then came to City Link Mall to meet me and Zap at 2.30pm. And after that, we went to the IT show. Again for the trio.

Ger,Den and Mau went first to the exhibition, pang-seh-ing me at MPH (I happened to be interested in books.), leaving me to wait for Zap to arrive all alone. Anyway, me and Zap took a total of 40 mins to just reach the Window Booth located at the 3rd floor. Yeah, you've heard me right. 40 mins. It was really, really jammed packed. There's also signs displaying something bout the IT show is fully packed blah blah~, please come back in an hr. Heck it, me, Zap and Den (He met us at the Window booth) toured the 3rd floor, taking a better look of Window's Vista OPS, diao-ing at kids hogging Gears Of War(Xbox360 Game Booth) and Dotz-ing at kids hogging PS3s Game Booths.

So anyway, we went to look for Mau and Ger who're both browsing for laptops. By pure coincedence, we met Stacey and Lingmei at the IT show. Not once, not twice, but three times. Talk bout small world LoL. There's nothing much to talk bout the IT show, price slashing everywhere, litter everywhere, people everywhere. I can't breathe, see where I'm going. So, yeah. That's how IT show was to me. After Ger bought his laptop (with some help from Mau), we went to the 6th floor to browse for external hard disks. Being a console fan, seeing PS2/Xbox360 thrills me, so I got pang-seh-ed again at the booth. So I toured a little on my own, apart from sticking at Sonic Gears' booth for it's heart-thumping Techno/Dance music, I didnt remember much. So time flies fast when you're at crowded places, by 5+pm, all except Ger and Den were sitting outside the convention hall to just laze around. And to oogle at girls. LoL, I didn't do too much though. No mood LOL. So getting back straight to the topic, Ger spent 3 hrs to pay his hard disk. Yeah 3 hrs, cause of some malfunction or system crash. So, people had to queue A LOT LONGER to pay for their items.

Finally at 8+pm, we went for dinner at BK located near Marina Square, cause we're walking in circles for bus no.196, and we're too hungry to move. So we went to BK, after Long John's announced that," WE'RE CLOSED." After dinner, some of us were still famished. Can't blame us, cause we're undergoing puberty~. We took the MRT back to Bedok for supper, except for Mau, who had to return home for Fish n Chips. So the remaining few, Zap, Den, Ger and me got some cold desert and just chit-chatted. Felt kinda fun~ XD. Anyway, Ger went home by 11.15pm, and the three of us remaining took
228 back. Den reached home by 12am, and me and Zap were still talking LOL. We got off, walked around, up and down and finally settling down at a Void Deck to talk. We talked all the way til 1am+. LoL, we had alot of things to catch up, and he's one of the few whom I can communicate freely and easily. And to a certain sense of Maturity. =)

No comments: