Wednesday, March 07, 2007

First time, that I feel the need for a listening ear.

For today's posting, not to mention that I was late for OGL meeting at 7am, I was surprised that I woke up at 6am, survived almost the whole morning without a single trace of caffine in my blood.

Anyway, most of my CG mates remained in MJC, including those who were like they were so certain of going to ACJC, TJC, and the remaining few were stuck in some other JCs. I've heard MJC's cut off point has dropped to 10 this year, but I didn't notice how serious the consequences were until I found out so many of my friends can't qualify for MJC. I'm lucky to qualify and remain in MJC. Excluding this idiotic friend who was so certain that he'll enter TJC (With 10 pts), that he only entered TJC as 1st choice. The other 11 choices were left blank. So now he's appealing in...From Yishun JC. No offence to Yishun JC though.

Recently, I'm having a streak of depression. Yeah, you've heard right. For God Damned Reasons I do not know of, I feel exhausted (maybe from insufficient sleep), empty and yeah, depressed. Damned! For a guy to feel depress is like to question his gender LOL. But I just can't help it. Geminis, they come in pair right? Or it's like what I speculated. Geminis are born incomplete. Many spend their life searching for the other half. So I assume this is what gives us Geminis the Drive, or even purpose to live on. Sad Sad. This is what Life is all bout'.

No comments: