Wednesday, February 28, 2007

You're my Sunshine~

Yesterday, was a great day. Well, I think it's her. All cause I had the chance to look at her for a while.

Like every tuesday, she'll be in the same LT for H1 Econs, so I'll try my very best to stare across the LT to just catch a few glance at her. Well, yeah, few glances. I DO listen to lectures! So, after the 50 mins, I mostly won't get a chance to see her again that day. Apparently, not for that day. Not for that day.

After PE, I caught up with my Damai Classmates, and chit chat a little. Anyway the 4 of us were taking the same bus, and they were discussing the Econs and Maths test we had that morning. It was this moment, that something caught my eye. It was her. I'm rarely wrong LOL. Well, her classmates happened to be just a few rows away from us, and she was joining them. I was left breathless. Well I don't know, I may have asthma or something. While my classmates discussed, I was glancing at her lor. I'm not a pervert or anything, but ironically my facial shape don't agree. This is what She and our classmates from Damai said before, when we're still in Damai. Wow I remember this til today.

I cant type out the feeling I had when I was glancing at her. Cause I cant describe well for peanuts. Sadly, I dont know how to approach her. Afterall, we didn't communicate much, so we don't know each other that well. I'm shy, that's why. But it hurts there, and I just dont know why. Regardless of this weird pain, her smile just made my day, like always. Her smile would wipe out all of my fatigue, all of my unhappiness, all of my worries. For that moment, perhaps short, I felt wonderful. Cause I saw beauty. But it also occured to me that, this whole thing, may be doomed from the start. Reality and Time are very unmerciful. Do we have such opportunities to prove this wrong?

No comments: