Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Bloody Hell. I was Ganked today.

Today had to be one of the scariest days in my life.

I was GANKED. Freakin' GANKED. Not by just a few people. It was like... THE WHOLE CLUB. Holy.


God knows, or even remember when and where in the world did I reveal so much information to my Biz Club seniors. Now I'm screwed. Totally! Cause some the "satellite dishes" got hold of these vital information and broadcast it ALL OVER the club. Apparently, it was the signal for the attack. And dude, massive it was.

Without warning, I was swarmed and verbally attacked with questions. It was horrendous. It's like being interrogated, by everyone I knew.

It all started, like usual, Rosalind and I were always bickering, and for some magical reason, she just went, "Libra Girl~! Libra Girl~!...." Disaster struck. There was NO salvation! Even my cousin got the slightest clue of my love interest. Oh Goody. There's more. I don't even know, or want to know how Kian Yet got hold of this info. Like what all standard satellite dishes, they broadcast the info they recieve to the world. Worse, he trying his very best to find out bout' her identity and even attempted to blackmail me sia!

Ok, so now MOST of the club members know my little secret, but I don't think they'll remember it. I hope. But Kian Yet...HAIZ, BIG problem. Massive headache. All I can hope for is that he was joking. Doing a really, really bad joke.

No comments: