Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Words cant define Love.

Bored and feeling empty, I was fiddling round' the net til I happened to chance upon this message which I saw long ago.

Gemini & Libra

When Air meets Air, love is a breeze. This refreshing, carefree duo sparkles with optimism. Gemini's sociability reinforces Libran elegance. In the outer world, they are graceful and entertaining dancing partners, complementing and understanding each other perfectly. They love communication, outings, travel, surprises. Libra appreciates the conjugal bond, but is delicate enough to let Gemini decide for him or herself. In any case, their daily life together is such a joy they are inseparable...

Is this true? If yes, I'll be overjoyed. It would indicate that, it exists. But it's up to One to determine the truth of this message. I'm not a big believer of Horoscope, but it does influence my life to a certain degree. But it's great to believe in something, right?

No comments: