Friday, February 09, 2007

The simpler it seems, it gets more complicated.

Time flies when you're not noticing. Come to think of it, it's just a few months ago that I'm "mugging" for the Os, and now, I'm probably going to a JC. More Stress, more work, have no life for bout 2 years.

I got back my results today, and well I kinda expected this result, but some subject's grades just surprised me. Combined Humanities = A2. WOAH! Blew me away. And my English actually got a A1, kinda shocking. Well my sciences grades were kinda damping, cause I expected the most from them. Oh well, I admit. I took them for granted during the O level mugging period.

It would seem that I'm over obsessed with school spirit, afterall I'm one of the few who wore the school uniform there. Ok, not the whole uniform, cause it was to hot and "uncomfy" for me, so a PE shirt and long school pants. It's nice to see everyone again, and what I saw today blew me away. Yeah, the girls were beautiful, but what really, really blew me away, was her. Well, she stood out. Ok I'm biased, but heck it.

Til now, I cant just bring myself to just ask her out. Well, this may be due to low self-esteem, cause I admit, I'm not comfortable with everyone staring at me, crowds etc. Or maybe, I'm too business orientated. No confidence, no reliable data, all these equates to.... No decision made.

Today, well, was too crowded. And... It seems that this whole thing, was doomed from the start. Tomorrow? God Knows.

No comments: