Tuesday, January 30, 2007

The Process Of Thinking Could Be Lethal

No matter how fun JC life is, the stress of leading this kind of life just keep appearing, no matter how hard you tried to con yourself into believing that it's imaginary, no big deal or is normal.

Well, it's very different from Secondary School life. Indeed. It's always contradictary, cause I like stress, yet I hate too much of it. Gemini traits ? God knows.

Many argue that we should THINK more, but that is not necessarily a good thing. My ideas, my so called thinking, is starting to affect my life. I, erm, cant focus. I feel overloaded with ideas. Yet, I feel empty within. Weird, I know. I dont express myself well, so this explains why I dont really talk to people seriously.

Lacking of confidence is another thing. It's not that kind of academic confidence. Confidence in front of strangers, friends, school mates. It's the confidence to pursue what you want. This question, has been stuck in my brain for a while now. I dont really know how to approach this question. Well, is it meant to be? Does God really exist ? Fate ? Luck ? To ask for a sign from a Being concealed from our eyes. There's no physical evidence to prove his existence, yet I do believe. Why? I would wonder sometimes.

Music feeds my soul. Movies help me visualize. Games allow me to live a different life. Well, I guess they do reflect my personality to a certain degree. I find it hard to even understand myself.

I guess this is one of the reason to why I like to sleep/laze so long in bed. I can just isolate myself from the world, not necessarily from the world to embark on a journey in mine, but...To just feel. Nothing.

No comments: