Thursday, January 18, 2007

Listening to Moody Music soothes the Broken Soul

Life's going through some weird modifications; Isolation of Classmates (And I don't know the reason why?!), the SUDDEN enthusiasm for JC related activites, Bus no. 58 seems to never come on time when I finally decided to take that bus service to JC (I'm late fro bout' 6 times in 3 weeks o.O!).

But somethings never changes. Brother still sucks, act retarded, goes around calling people G@Y when he's OBVIOUSLY one himself. Parents have really poor, sucky conflict solving skills (I dont even think they possess any). I still think alot and randomly, causing some of my nervous functions to go haywire T.T

Well, listening to some Halo MP3s, spewing insults at my brother through blogging...I feel kinda better =D. Fucking retard has to always pick a fight. No balls to I must add.

Whatever bout' that pathetic existence, at most he'll come read my blog and does his usual shit dance again, possibly tomorrow. I rather spend my time oogling at the girls of MJC LOL. Erm that was meant to be a cold joke LOL.

Edited*

As a Gemini, and as reality knocks maturity in this guy, there'll be mixed feelings for my famliy relationships (But thank God (Should you exist), I have a beautiful, cute sister XD, who resembles me in certain ways). It's something like being insecure. Lacking confidence. And worse, my thinking and logic differs from many. I wonder though, what kept my mind; my soul going, although it seems everything from all aspects of Life is against me?

*Yo Retard! Care to comment using your REAL name? Don't post anonymously. That's equilavent to having NO BALLS.

No comments: