Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Seeking an Answer, for a Question that I do no know

Well, I got my OGL form, so I guess I'll join the next Orientation as an OGL. Hopefully my O level grades will be sufficient to get me to Meridian JC, cause I'm starting to love this place. The environment is nice. The people there are nice. It's a far cry from my Primary and Secondary schools, there were some memorable occasions, but it's the people. There have to be this group of people, who have to practically ruin everyone's day through immature actions.

This few days, I'm seeking an answer, to a question, which I do not know. It just something, not visible by the naked eye, audible by our ears, and ironically, it's something I even DO not know of. It's just there, bothering me.

Oh well. Settle this Xbox 360 proposal fast, prepare for the college race and OGL thingy =D, and for CNY to come. I can't wait for 4E1 reunion at Mrs Oon's house. I just can't wait.

No comments: