Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Truth & Reconciliation.

Life's complicated if you don't accept the way it is. It is not perfect.

Possessing 2 minds in 1 body. 2 different thinkings. 2 different personalities. 2 different interest. 2 different life. It's exhausting once in a while. It's weird.

I will show them. I will. But I fear, I lack the strength. Fear of failure.

Fear. Exhaustion. Confusion. Hatred. Love.

What keeps One going? Not many knows.

What is that I desire so badly? Companions? Achievements? Enjoyment?

Is it the desire to Love, or be Loved ?


"I? I am a monument to all your sins.
This one is machine and nerve and has its mind concluded.
This one is but flesh and faith, and is the more deluded.
There is much talk, and I have listened, through rock and metal and time. Now I shall talk, and you shall listen."

"Fate had us meet as foes, but this ring will make us brothers."

"...I have walked among men and angels for three thousand years. Time has no end... no beginning... no purpose.

I wander the earth, seeking forgiveness for my horrible crimes against God and man.

I live to see death, destruction, over the light, but the light cannot be extinguished.

I live in a prison of my own demise.

I am lost in time... (repeats)"

"Oracle! What is Halo's purpose?"
The Covenant fell from within. Betrayal. Mistrust. Conspiracy. Death.

No comments: