Saturday, January 06, 2007

Malaysia Trip 06

Somewhere around December 06, possibly around the 16th, Me and my family, family friends and some family friends' family went on a 4 day, 3 night to Malaysia.

Well I wasn't really thrilled bout this whole thing, cause of work (I actually got a little Addicted to work =.=) and some other,other reasons.

So it was Saturday morning, my uncle came to ferry my family and my cousins to the meeting point. Conincedentally, the meeting point, a hotel was named "Meridian Hotel". My JC of choice was Meridian JC LoL.

With only 1 hours plus of sleep, I surprised myself by not falling asleep til we reached Malaysia at 4~5pm+. I wonder why. Anyway, went there, meet up, bus came, went up the bus, went to 2nd Link: Tuas, stuck in a 2~3 hours Jam, on our way to K.L Malaysia.

For the trip, Uncle Xue Quan and his famliy came. To tell you the truth, I didnt expect them to come. Firstly, everyone just knew each other of like a few months. Secondly, I JUST didnt expect them to come. So yeah, WHATEVER LES SAYS, JX came too. Well she's pretty and so on, I noticed her, communicated a little. During the trip to K.L, there was a Jam at the 2nd link. To how big it is, I don't know cause during this whole time, I was at the 1st floor of the bus, in this room doing stuffs. Yes, the bus has 2 levels. The 1st floor is mainly for storage, and there's a small room for the kids. There were magazines, and I actually found Maxim SG there. Wow.

So during the trip there, the kids were playing cards while I listen to my MP3, lazing around. What surprised me was how well JX managed the kids. I think I lost my touch with kids, or maybe it's because they've all grown up. So yeah, that's during the ride to the 2nd link only. After that, most of us remained in our comfy seats on the 2nd level. There were TVs too! I watched a few shows, but it's because I was bored.

So when we reached our stop, Istana Hotel, it was bout' 4~5pm+. We'll suppose to have dinner at 6+, but oh well, the hotel room was VERY, VERY COMFORTABLE and COOL, so after watching some National Geographic Show bout Planes landing/flying vertically, I dozed off. So I was woke up by knocking on the doors by Josh. I was late for dinner and everyone was waiting for me. Dude this is bad. So anyway, the whole group went to Lot 1 Shopping mall for dinner. It was at some Food Court, but the choices are limited. So again, the guys will seat together to bullshit around, except Les was with his familt, my cousins with my bro, so me and Josh only.

So anyway after the dinner, we went to shop. Sadly, it was not Times Square, and the shopping mall we went to felt a little like City Plaza. That was this time curfew, and with me lacking $, I wasnt really into this shopping thingy, so I followed Josh/Les and their family. I wasnt particullarly interested in joining my family. It's dysfunctional and tiresome. So blah blah blah, the main draw is that, Malaysia has Xbox360!!!!!! Saw some nice clothes, tried some, bought some coffee, Josh attempted to smuggle/buy hair dye, but who knew that his mom bought him one first ?

So after that, went back to hotel, and "Sleep". I slept at 4.30am, cause Josh and Les wanted me to go over to discuss Maple Story. Guild names, IGNs etc. Talked til 3.30am LOL, and I took bout an hour to bath, cause the bathroom of Istana, was like MASSIVE. Not the biggest, but BIG. The whole bathing time, felt good.

The next day, LoL i cant recall much. Late for Breakfast, erm then.... some exploring of K.L, Petrona Towers, then it struck. STOMACHACHE =.= =.= =.=.

I rushed to the shopping mall located AT the Petrona Towers for toilet. Bad experience, horrible stomachache. But there's Kinokuniya there =D =D =D, and Golden Village. LOL? But anyway it was a short shopping trip, cause we had to leave for Colmar Tropicale later. Tragedy struck again. Sophia (Les's Sis) lost her Beanie. I think it's a HIGH probability that it's me or my dad who lost it. She was angry and cried. Wept. Something like that. It felt terrible to see a girl cry. But anyway matter's solved. Period. Later on.

So on the trip up to Colmar Tropicale (it's located near Genting), I was pissed and everyone could see that. I was listening to my MP3 attempting to cool down, but it was taking a freakinly long time. But weird enough, JX was sitting behind me. I felt better. More at ease. LoL.

So I'll make this short. The Hotel and it's surrounding have this Medival Castle/French village feeling (Afterall it's also called 法国村). My room was ok, toilet was ok. I played Bowling, archery, Paintball (I got a Blu-Black as a souvenior) and the arcade. There were 2 arcades, but they can improve. ALOT. Those machines are like 10 years old le.

So besides the lack of sleep for 4 days straight, the whole 4 day trip was cool. And being late for breakfast DOES pay off. The others have to wait for 10~20 mins for a seat. I just went in, took my own sweet time to take the food and just seat.

I can just say this whole Colmar Tropicale is big, and COLD ! I LIKE! The shuttle Bus has no doors de LOL ! We have to take shuttle bus to Bowling centre Etc LOL! THE WEATHER IS FREAKIN COOLL~!

During the trip back, I spent the entire time at that room in the bus. Well some other friends joined me, but it's weird though. JX was with us, and it's weird. I got this weird, weird feeling. I felt at ease, comfortable. Like I have no care/worries for anything else. It's a feeling, I felt like for the few times in my life. Wow. Funny, ironic.

That's all for today, LoL. Maybe I'll write more posts later.

No comments: