Thursday, December 07, 2006

Icy Cold Gemini

This is the first post, and probably the dumbest, under the new site name

Icy-Cold-Gemini.Blogspot.Com


This sudden change is due to that ever pesky brother reading/harressing me and my blog as that guy has no life at all to boot! Doing a blog is gay? How bout' READING one? EVERYDAY? Almost every other hour? Dude, you need a life! And stop taking photos of yourself cause it's dumb and man, those pics look awful. I respect you by not showing them out to public. YET. And please respect my privacy. There's a limit to my patience de.

Anyway this blog name is used to represent my thinking/life/feelings currently, and dude! Les said it sounded COOL, so I went ahead lor (I thought of that name myself =D).

Going to change blog skin soon, and MAY add some other features in too.

No comments: