Friday, December 08, 2006

Death Note

Well this two days were practically normal, with occasional fun from stress and challenges from my job, but I noticed some things.

It's littered with Deaths. First, being in a advertising firm equates to tons and tons of newspapers for you to read. The NewPaper yesterday reported of 2 deaths(Sudden deaths?), one, a father-to-be and another, a cabbie and a dad.

Late last night, I heard the news of a South Korean Jockey killed in a freak accident during the Dubai Asian Games 06', involving his horse, rainy weather, a low wall and resulting in brain dead.

Today, The Ghost Whisperer had to rub it in. 243 deaths in just 2 days (Well if you include those 240 passengers who died in the plane crash in the show), and this is bloody insane. Is it some kind of sign, phenomena? Plus that shocking incident yesterday, and the book which I happened to borrow recently, what does it mean? Does it mean God exist and is giving signs? Clues? Or guidance? The Book, stated that Man invent things (In times of War) to kill each other faster, easier and in larger numbers. In the past few centuries, many are lost in the name of scientific progression? That Man technologically advanced rapidly due to Wars?

I watched Full Metal Alchemist, an anime. Alphonse Elric stated that, to obtain something you must trade something equal in value. This is called something like Alchemical Equillibrium ? I forgot the term.

This death issue going on is getting onto me. I plan to live on forever~

No comments: