Sunday, November 19, 2006

I'm going to China tomorrow~ And I'm not glad bout' it

Haiz I'm leaving for China tomorrow, but I have not done any preparations for this trip. Packing, informing Uncle John bout' that dinner, winter clothing, mindset.

Tomorrow's might be the last day the class of 4E1, well, to be together as class 4E1. After today, we're considered as "adults" in some sense, so it sucks. Adults equates to more responsibilities, hardships, betrayals and a faster meeting with death. I hope that this time, I'll not forget to collect the contacts of everyone in 4E1, regardless of who they are, where they are. I've missed bout' 2~3 opportunities to get them, so this's my last chance.

Anyway, tomorrow's the day we get to choose our JCs and courses to take, well I'm not too sure bout' that cause I didn't hear bout' this. At all. This means I'll have to dress in that uniform again and that red tie which strangles. Oh well, it's my last time going back to school as a Damaian.

Like every holiday I'm faced with days of boredom. I'm rotting at home, along with that ever uniquely horrible yet weird brother. If my sister's at home, home becomes hell with my ever uniquely horrible yet weird brother trying to "do" somethings which I could never understand, so it's presumed that he's either doing some secret experiments on her, trying to "Hit" on her or He lacks more universally accepted behaviours and traits than me.

I want a Xbox 360 real bad enough that I'm actually considering of taking up a job, and to also kill some time. But thank God, "The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya" finished downloading yesterday, so I DID managed to kill some time watching this anime. Problem is, it's only 14 episodes, and I've finished 10 episodes. Bout's 100 mins more to go. Seriously I hope Shanghai got some nice places to visit and play.

Today's a living hell for me as my bro and sister did their usual "I hit you, you hit me" routine again. He does weird things to her, she screams and retaliate, dear mom also does her berserking routine too. So being an innocent by-stander caught in such shit for perhaps an eternity, life at home just sucks. I actually had a great time studying in the wee hours for my house is actually SILENT during this times. My dad does his usual bullshit of "Sleep early or Die" often, but I dont give a hoot bout' that. Sleep early and give up my few hours of freedom? Wake up early to see and hear this "I hit you, you hit me" shit again? Hell no, I rather lead a dysfunctional life than suffer more of this crap.

Today's dinner was also so-so, for my bro suggested to go to this isolated coffee shop to eat. Though the "Zhu Chao" stall's owned by our school friend, but if I dont want to go, that trip will never be pleasant for me. Dinner was edible but not the best, with the interior lacking so badly that I can't bring myself to look inside.

But what really spoilt my day were my parents. Not that I really hate them or anything but, never make a promise that you can't make. 4 years ago, my Mom made a promise to bring me to Fish & Co. to taste its Fish & Chips for it's really good, but apparently she never did. Over the past 4 years, she made up a bullshit crapload of excuses like the food is too expensive, the food sucks etc. Again today, someone said something bout' food and Fish & Co. , so I reminded my Mom of failure to keep that promise. She "promised" to bring me there next week. Do I take her word for it? Fuck if I did, so I told her off.

My Dad was no better. He likes to make a shitload of empty promises that I shot him down so badly that he hardly promises me anything unless it's capable of being done. Apparently he promised a CD after the 'O's to "reward" me for working hard. I know it's bullshit, but I took his word for it. BAD MISTAKE. He shrugged it off and denied shit.

Shit, I'm feeling more pissed typing this post.

No comments: