Saturday, November 18, 2006

I was checking my mail while I was blogging, and yes, I'm so bored that I'm double posting.

Les sent me this "must forward to many to have good luck with Love or die" chain e-mail( again ). I don't really like this kind of stuffs, cause it's dumb in some sense. As dumb as it seems, there's some mushy, yet nice and meaningful messages in it.

If you love someone, tell them.
Don't be afraid to express yourself.
Reach out and tell someone what they mean to you.
Because when you decide that it is the right time it might be too late.
Seize the day. Never have regrets.
And most importantly, stay close to your friends and family, for they have helped make you the person that you are today.


That message,(particullarly the 1st sentence) I've heard it tons and tons of time from friends bout' my issue. It's kinda sad. I lack the courage to say it out. I'm very confused right now, and it's something which has no clear cut solutions to it. It may succeed, it may fail. I'm such a flirt, darn it.

No comments: