Monday, November 20, 2006

Forever Young~ I want to forever young~

Enough crap bout' life being crappy. Enough shit bout' my dysfunctional family. Today, I'll talk bout' the beauty of life~ ( Angelic Melody ~Ah~)

Today did not started well for me. I overslept for my Pre-U briefing, Alvin misplaced his "F.E.A.R" game folder, my body system went cranky. I didn't get to drink a cup of coffee, stayed in the bathroom for bout' 45 mins, and by the time I went back to school, the briefing's over.

I love my class. I'm glad that I've met them during my walk down life. This 2 years we spent together may be short, some vivid memories may be unpleasant, some beautiful. This class is different from others in many different ways. 4E1 is dysfunctional, weird yet colourful. Life there is not necessary the MOST beautiful, but it's still good. We have weirdos, clowns and jokers fooling during lessons, machine guns and satellites, the Axis of Evil, Happy Tree(3) Friends aka KKB*, the NCCs, the gals and "The 4 Legendary Kings". Which other classes have such unique groups?

I've made good/new friends there, learn more bout' the uncertainty of human behaviour and more subjects( Of course ). My family, as much as I hate them, I love them as much. As I said, it's a love-hate relationship. It's weird I know.

I love my brother, although he likes to attract attention, lacked fashion style( Likes to wear my shirts =.= ), plump. But he's smart, WAY more responsible than me, and systematic. I'm proud to annouce, that even without any tuition or much help from me, he's able to be 33th out of 240 people. But he can't get into 3E1, damn the school. He's personality is like Inuyasha's. By the way he's very anti-blogging, cause I think he does not have much of a life to blog bout'.

My parents are different from other parents and strict, but I appreciate them for them. At least they care.

Well it's good to have dreams for life, and memories and experiences, although some are total bullshit and unpleasant, are equally important.

- If you reading this post, happens to be MY brother, then I'll say this to you,:" Say whatever you want bout' being a Gay to blog. If you lack a life to blog, too bad and diam diam. Since you like to read every half hour bout' what I post, you seriously need to get a life."

No comments: