Monday, November 20, 2006

17 Nov 2006 : One small step for me, One giant leap for 4E1

Last Friday I had a great and exhausting( =.= ) time. I only got bout' 5 hours of sleep as I played til the wee hours of morning, and I had to rush to Maurice's house for a Xbox session and then the 4E1 Bbq later in the afternoon. Anyway, dragging my lazy bum of my cushion-bed~, I washed up, changed, drank coffee and off I went to Maurice's house.
Carrying along a Xbox console, 3 xbox controllers and half a dozen games is not a very pleasant experience, especially having to take a bus. Thank God it's not during the peak hours or else I have to drag the box to his house by foot. Finding his house was not plesant either. I took bus 59, forgetting the fact that it DOES not pass through the Bedok Reservoir Wet Market region, but instead passes through the Bedok North Secondary School area. Noticing this error, I got off the school's bus-stop and walked ALL the way to his house. It's bout' 15 mins walk. Oh I saw my cousin going to school too, but she didn't noticed me LoL. Hopes she does well for her papers.

When I reached his house, I was dead tired and pissed. His blocks were in circles. Beside block 113 is 120. Then where the heck is block 112? Anyway his house surprised me. The block was kinda old, not as old as mine though. The interior was beautiful. No not that kind of Designer's interior design, but rather a nice, comfortable home feeling. His hall was huge, although mine have a bigger area in terms of Sq Ft. As I went in, I saw it. The curvish, "sleek" white/silver lined box with a "360" on it. It had to be it. A Xbox 360. Disappointingly, he didn't get Gears Of War T-T.

Besides me, other friends came. All guys, and we're not gays. We played and played til 3.30pm, cause I had to prepare to go for the Bbq by bus, while the others decided to cycle there. I miss my bike T-T. Lugging that Xbox back home, I took a short rest and departed for Pasir Ris Park. It was round' 5+pm, and the designated time of meeting was 4.30pm, so I went alone instead. Nice feeling XD. Reached there after bout' 1 hour of travelling, and to my horror, the Bbq pit was nowhere near the playground. Instead, it's located towards the end of the park, and that's where a friend of mine has a condo unit in "Sandy Palm". I walked a long~ distance to reached there, and thankfully I was not sorely disappointed. Again to my horror, the food's not even here yet, let alone the charcoal, firestarters. The girls were just chit chatting around, so I went to the Guy's area. Borrowed a bike, went round the park, and just did what I want.

Finally bout 7+pm, the supplier came. And the Bbq "officially" started at 8pm. During this time, I borrowed a bike and just rode around again. This time, I saw this beautiful structure which I've seen several times from my previous visits here. And luck has it, I got lost while riding and ended up at the structure's peak. The view was simply stunning. It's just like a wide staircase with lamps placed around it. But it was beautiful. Suitable for a party( Pictures Techno under the stars XD ) or a romantic getaway for couples. I sat there, listened to my MP3 ( Although I didn't update it, there's some techno hits in it ) under the distant, yet brilliantly sparkling stars. The air was cool. The surrounding was quiet. I felt relaxed.

Around 8, I received a call from Jason that the food's being cooked. So they managed to start the fire afterall, I was expecting longer due to past experiences LoL. I went back, but I'm not a big fan of Bbq food though, so I didn't eat much. Anyway the whole Bbq-ing process, eating process was fun. The girls in 4E1 were ridiculously high that night. It can be mistaken that they're on drugs, horny or just mentally insane. Again, after some eating I rode the bike again. I don't get much opportunities to ride bikes due to my dad being obsessed with "safety" and gave mine away 4~6 years ago, so I did my best to ride all I want. I like that feeling of speed.

After the eating process, the girls wanted some "sacred dancing ritual" which I don't really understand, but it's fun. I get to hook up with 2 other girls LoL! But it's just for the sake of fun, no hanky panky involved. They sang this song "Auld Lang Syne" and etc, and did that really weird circling dance. I just followed them lor. It's great. But then it's hard to write such feelings down in words though. I'm not good at expressing how I feel/think.

I got a candle representing me ( HOLY DOES IT MEAN I'LL DIE IF THE CANDLE EXTINGUISHES ?), and a small, laminated photo of my class. I have it here with me as I type. We also had a 4E1 cake! Which tasted like alcohol! I love that taste! And the Muslims in my class didn't dare to touch it! Although the chinese girls reassured that it's rum or whatsoever, and it's halal.

The Bbq ended late around 11.20pm, and everyone scrambled for taxis, buses for the taxis charge extra after 12, the last buses leave at 11.30. So concluding that I'll miss my bus, I called my dad to fetch me and some friends. He's pissed, I know of it, but anyway he came.

Before he came, me and friends rushed to Pasir Ris Interchange and see if they could catch a bus. Apparently we can, but Alvin missed bus no. 15, so he can't reach home directly. So I talked them into allowing me to drive them home. We went to McDonald's to grab some bites before leaving. In the car, we chit chated til each and everyone of them reached home. It was a pleasant experience.

I reached home bout' 12.50pm, but I went to play com anyway. I played til 6am, then I took a quick bath (I sweated heavily and smell) and slept. I woke up at 11 am though X_x.

2 comments:

XiaO Si said...

what ups man brother...long time never talk to you liao...feel so sian nia...never know that you have such a terrible childhood man...we shall have a long chat when we going to malaysia

OneOneSe7en said...

LoL. It has been a long time liao