Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Yesterday was my NE trip, and it went well. Ok, at least I think it went ok.

I remember, it was early and quiet Tuesday morning, around 6~7am. Anyway same old procedure, wash up, dress up and so on. Went to school.

The class of 4E1 went to the Chinese Heritage Centre located in Chinatown, and opens at 9am. Sharp. Like any other musuem, it showcases alot of of old artifacts and tells the stories of the Good Old Days~. Now's this is the part which seriously pisses me off. It obviously stated No Photography is allowed. But to the class of 4E1 ( Besides me, I'm a good boy ), this rule was absurd. I know, rules are meant to be broken, but we have nothing against the Heritage centre, why have to make life so hard ?

If these people just take some photos secretly, I'm cool with that. But no~ They have to take more, and with flash too. Idiotic behaviour, and worse, don't know how to conceal their actions. And some of them, although "behaves" well in school, once outside of school, it's the total opposite. I'll remember this plump girl from my class, behaves very well in front of the teachers. But at the heritage centre, I calmly told her to switch off flash, instead of stop taking photos. But guess what ? She had to scold me back, and no one can do that unless I say so. So she's screwed.

After this we went to the Sultan mosque located at Kampung Glam, and this is not the first time I've been to this mosque. Let me think, It should be my thrid visit here. But this is the first time, I've heard and eaten the $1.40 Nasi Lemak. But hey, it's not exactly value for money, cause besides the coconut rice and ikan bilis, there's only the egg and fried fish. This is also where Hawa lost her wallet, and I heard she lost over a hundred dollars. Bless her.

Later we went to a Sikh temple, located around the Book Keng MRT station, purple line. Being at the back of the crowd, I didn't actually catch what the guide was saying. Basically, the Singhs, the people who wear turbans on their heads, practises this religion. There's also the 5K, the Gurus and more. The temple also had this humongous hall, covered with a layer of very, very comfortable carpet like material ( It's very furry de, mao mao de XD. Xn don't be jealous. ) and there's a person, who's sitting behind something which resembles the area where the coffin is placed in a chinese funeral ( No Offence, but it just looks like one ). He was reading this book , a holy one in fact, similar to the bible ? I also managed to sample a vegetarian food, something brownish/orangy and taste like some paste.

Lastly we arrived at the infamous Tua Bei Kong temple in Loyang. Kinda weird though, just beside it, and I do mean it ( Just think of Me standing beside you looking at the computer screen, the temples are that close alright ). Beautiful environment, the sea is so blue, air so fresh, and carries the smell of the ocean. I took some photos, and maybe I'll post it up somedays.

I was'nt that attentive, and worse, I have a holiday project based on this trip.

- A simple school trip can reveal one's own personality. And others too. Some girls are just simply stunning XD

No comments: