Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Last week had to be one of the better weeks I had this month. From Wednesday til Friday, I was busy, very busy with NE things to do, like preparing a speech for 27 visitors ( =X ) and re-decorating the NE corner, etc. Re-decorating the NE corner was a total pain in the neck, for the corner and its exhibit had not been clean for 5 whole years... Can ya imagine how dirty it was when we NE ambassadors cleaned it ?

Anyway I don't wanna relive the whole yucky experience, but it was the whole presentation that I was looking for. Well I don't really get it though, on one hand. I like to be a Joker, socialize and more. The other hand, quiet, relax, or something like Mr. Anti-Social. But that day I was like Mr.Socialable. I actually enjoyed presenting the NE garden. And I think I did ok.( In my school, we have the NE corner and garden. And I kinda lied. I didn't present the WHOLE NE garden. I just did the satay and milk man )

I enjoyed the stress to present well in front of the principals. I enjoyed just fooling around with the other NE ambassadors ( I don't really flirt. I think =X ). I enjoyed staying in school til 6~7pm+ ( This is new..And weird ). Finally, I enjoyed the night. Her calmness, erieeness. Her beauty, mysteriousness, for some weird reason just attracts me strongly. Ah yes, not forgetting the beautiful lights from our houses and the B-E-A-U-T-Y of Techno, Trance, Remixes or whatever U would say under the stars =D.

Oh yeah, regarding the presentation on Friday. It was totally unplanned and was obviously a last minute arrangement, and I was a innocent bystander who's going home after a photography lesson when Dear Mr Wei Ming dragged me out for a presentaion similar to that on Thursday morning,to NE Co-ordinnators from different schools. And again. I BELIEVED I did ok.

-How in the world did X.J escaped from Wei Ming's "evil clutches' ?

No comments: