Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Well I haven't been posting in a while, so I'm kinda lost with blogging lol.

This week was almost too good to be true. Tuesday, me and some other friends are schedued for Taekwando lessons at around 3.30pm, and this tuesday, or yesterday, someone announced that Taekwando lessons were cancelled. This meant that I had the whole afternoon free. Perfect to play com and study later at night =D. But ok~ It's too good to be true, Ms Koh last minute, and I really do mean LAST MINUTE ( How about telling you just before you're going home ?) to stay back, help out at the NE corner and garden, to prepare them for the 27 guests we're gonna receive tomorrow at around 8am+. And lalala~ I stayed til 7pm+ before I went home.( I finished work at around 5pm+, but I decided to play badminton with the other NE Ambassadors =X )

Then today was no exception. I thought I could leave for home early! But alas, Ms Koh told em to help out again, and this time I had to present in front of the guests. All 27 of them =X. Well the rehearsal went kinda smoothly, but I'm scared T.T~ Wish me luck then =/

-Walking with Monsters : LIfe before Dinosaurs, IS AWESOME O.O~~

No comments: