Thursday, March 02, 2006

The Approaching Storm :

WARNING : VIRTUALLY OF THIS ENTRY EMITS NEGETIVE AURA~ READ AT OWN RISK

This week didn't started off that well, first thing in the morning, I was given "the look"( Disgusted; Pissed off; Grudgey; "Buay Song" )by our very own dear Mr Phoa, our "beloved" Physics and also form teacher of my class 4E1. I think this happened because of some incidents which happened last week during my SS common test. Let's be nice people ok ? So I wont get into so much on critising this guy. I'll make it short and simple, yet not abusive at all; His way of teaching is horrible, awfully weird behaviour and "biased towards girls" attitude, finally not forgetting his DISTINCTIVE look( Note that this is not to compliment on his looks, it's totally opposite ). Anyway some bad blood occured between us both and I wont get into that cause I'll get violent lol.

Then after that, Mr dear Chem teacher, Mr Wee had to try to make some joke out of my sad knowledge on Chemistry. Even today during his lesson, he tried to do the same again. Mr Wee, this is not FUNNY ?!

Then again, I cannot deny it's presence anymore. It seems that my past is fast catching up to me, and the Other Side, is starting appear. The old me, for some weird reasons, is coming back. Yes, although it had been with me for this past few years, I managed to keep it under control. Now, I don't think I can do it anymore. I just cannot control it...My whole existence as Jack, is starting to change, yet again.

Ps : Xue Ni, sorry for not lending you a listening ear yesterday. I was not myself. =/

No comments: