Thursday, March 16, 2006

How could I forget such a important event ?! I actually forgot to blog my visit to the Guild House at Suntec for a Xbox 360 session.

Ok on 13th March 2006, due to the fact that I woke up darn early to play Maple Story ( 6.55am, Morning call by my friend ), and later actually went for a morning jog. Rare huh ? Anyway I was so exhausted that around 12~1pm, I went for a short nap. Not that actually short, but I slept til 4.45pm. And the Xbox 360 session starts at 6pm sharp, and I've not even prepared yet. Rushing a little~ I left home by 5.15pm, but everytime after a nap, I'll just feel light headed, oblivious to many things around me. Anyway when I reached there, it's around 6~6.10pm. Not so bad, right ?

Upon reaching the Guild House, I was like "WOAH". Darn classy interior design. I've not been to this kind of place since my visit to the Raffles City Conventional Room last year. It was kinda disappointing though, it was just a room, with many Xbox 360 consoles placed all around the room, with game samples too. Met some XBL friends, but I was too busy playing PDZ ( Perfect Dark Zero ) to go fool around with them. 2 hours flew past quickly, and I had to go home T.T. PDZ was so cool~ and the main character, Joanna Dark was so gorgeous, sexy~. Anyway it was 8pm+ when I decided to go home, and I didn't join my XBL friends for dinner. You can call me "spoilsport", but I only brought like $4 with me, and those guys are darn rich.

"We're going to Kenny Rodgers !"

If you guys don't know what Kenny Rodgers is, it's a restaurant. Something like those cowboy operated ones. My $4 there can't even buy me a main course meal =.=|.
Nothing much here. but I managed to get some freebies, a Kasumi miniture figurine (^^) and a PDZ comic. I'm so gonna get a Xbox 360 at the end of the year.

No comments: