Friday, March 17, 2006

Once again I fear my memory is starting to fail me. I had actually forgotten to blog about my family getting a new car =X.

No, it's not that we're rich, it just that our old car, Nissan Cefiro ( I think it's spelt like this ) was about 5 years old. High time to change, for the Singapore Government have this "scheme", trade in your car within the next 5 years of purchase and you're entitled with some cash rebate. Common sense tells you that you'll be trading your old car for a newer, more environmental friendly and gorgeously looking car. It's a good thing, right ?

Anyway the model of the new car is Toyata's Estima, and it's a family carriage type car, which my family is so obsessed about. It'll be serving us, from today onwards, while Nissan Cefiro, was decommission with effect of yesterday. RIP Cefiro~.

- Knowing a new friend is a good thing. Losing an old friend is a bad thing. Having a Idiotic brother who knows no limit of acting like a loser ( Rephrase nicely liao ), is seriously a pain in the neck. ( Rephrase nicely also )

1 comment:

lalala said...

dead blog dead blog dead blog dead blog dead blog dead blog dead blog dead blog..... link mi...

www.lalala-lolz.blogspot.com