Monday, January 09, 2006

Well I've had a busy past week. Let me see, Thursday there's the CCA Exhibition, from after school til evening ( around 7pm+ ), and it was darn freaking boring.

Our computer club booth, was behind this massive screen by the AV Club and people are expected to come visit the booth. If I can't see the booth behind that screen, chances are that other people will never see it. Never. Anyway, it's ridiculous cause the exhibition is for the Sec Ones to choose a "promising" CCA career for the rest of their 4/5 years in the school, and it happened to be during their Sec One Orientation camp ( Many counseillors, peer leaders suffered alot. Some lost their voices, obtained heavy dark eye bags etc. ). This Sec Ones travelled in groups, led by their group leaders ( The Peer leaders in this case ) to each and every booth. So, I was assigned to NE corner ( It's kinda "far" from the Com Club booth ) with tons of fliers and was expected to attract "potential" people to the club. With them going in groups to the booth, i don't see what's the use of staying there where they MAY never come. Well, later i kinda fooled around, slept in an empty classroom til 5+ before i just dazed around til 6+. My first and possibly my last CCA Exhibition, this is awfully nuts.

Now for Friday, it was like any other day until I had to stay after school for Chinese Project. Filming. Let me see, there's about 4 scenes, and 3 of them, the actors and actresses ( ^_^ ) happened to be in school. 2 of them participating in the Sec One camp ( Which was over by then ) was AWFULLY tired, yet attempted to help ( *Touched T.T ) but in the end, due to undecisive reasons, they went home to sleep. I cant blame them, cause even me, a nocturnal person can crumble with about 4~6 hours of sleep. Over 2 days. Anyway, the boy looked better. The lady on the other hand ( *Ahem. Read on more =D ) looked terrible. Eye bags, and just 2 words : Very Tired, so I didn't have the heart for her to act now since the scene requires a beautiful lady ( She IS beautiful, but she didn't look her best that day XD ). But in the end, she went home to sleep lor. Without telling us...Filming took longer then expected, cause Mrs Oon ( My Ex A mths teacher, and a good friend ) had meeting til 5~6pm+. In between i went back to the tuition centre for a 1 hr test. Waiting was not that bad, but for my other friend, all alone in school for hours, and stayed in Simei. Not close at all to Bedok Reservoir ( How did he get posted here, don't ask me )

Now for Saturday. Filming started from 11am+ til about 7pm+... But in fact, due to some "personal" reasons, the filming actually started at 1pm+. That day was ridiculous. I met so many classmates and ex-classmates ( We didn't actually make a appointment to see eac other 0.O ). Let's me see, about 10 of them ? Anyway filming went as normal. The actress, having the Sec One Camp the day before, slept for a long long time ( sleeping beauty XD ) before meeting us at early 12pm+. And she had tuition at 1pm+... So her scene, was the first one, but instead pushed til the end. Me and the others filmed all day in the void deck, and i got the feeling that the residents there viewed us as some gangsters or some unsightly beings in their neighbourhood. Diaoz, but that's harsh ! This went on til 4pm+, when i was so hungry that i ate Mcdonald ( Trained strictly from young, I've grown a little resistant to Mcdonald meals and somehow prefer hawker centre/food court food -.-" ) About $6 for a Big Mac set, and again i was trained from young to respect money ( Thank you my dear father, mother -.-" ) and somehow my heart beld to see $6 flying away. When our female actor returned, it was late afternoon, nearing evening. Her scene got tons of NGs, and it's kinda funny to film with her, kinda awkward too.

Regarding that day, during the time when she left for her tuition, I remembered staring at the bus stop and watch often, like waiting for time to just speed up. Was I thinking of her ? Wanting her to return now ? I dont know. So for the past few hours, I was practically having the AFK~ Syndrome, feeling so empty inside, and the bad weather didn't help at all. Either that day I was having a BAD case of stomachache ( Which i did have that day ) or it was..Love~ ? Brrr....

Sunday was not that beautiful too. I overslept for my tuition and ended up going around it's area for hours til 4pm+, cause my friends wanted to finish editing the video, which i spend 40 mins rushing to copy it and sending it to them by myself. So when they went to my another friend's house in Simei ( You should know ) to do it, and they never left the house til late night around 9~10pm+ ( Nuts case ! ). So i idled around, and ended pushing my homework til night, and i barely finished it. Today, monday was not that great. Having this bad history of stomachache in the mornings ( My body clock is faulty, the early mornings like 6~8am+ my whole system, especially the digestive system will go haywire. And this may be due to the fact that I'm nocturnal and overdieting, which i did a whole year in sec 2 -.-" ) So today was so dad, that i went home during recess. I survived Chinese and Georg lessons, for i didn't finish their homeworks. My Geo teacher, Ms Koh was famous for being harsh and strict, and ( I heard ) believed that i went home to escape her lessons. Well, it was partially that, for a early holiday XD. But i did felt horrible, but towards the afternoon, everything went smoothly( this happens all the time ).

No comments: