Friday, January 13, 2006

This past week had been a really, really rainy one, it just rained ~ From morning til night, and somehow, i like it ...

Like i said, Singapore was struck by the heavy monsoon season ( or just rainy season ? ) and temperature drop to all time lowest. Let me see, it just felt like I was in Genting or Cameron highlands, and it was raining heavily as well over there, so with this I believe most can conclude how it felt : Freezing cold. For some weird reasons, i just like it, that cold feeling ~, misty misty effect and pitter-patter melodies by the rain hitting against something. During this week, I've significantly become more sharp, energetic, whereas others almost dozed off in this "nice" weather. A class of 40 during a lesson of Social Studies ( No offence Ms Yeo ! ), 39 people seemed tired, almost dead, and only 1 person; Me, was the only guy who actually listened to the whole lesson without dozing off. And tuition, although in some confined space and lack of air circulation ( I feel tired 1/2 way in the lesson cause lack of oxygen, the class is just massively big; more than 40 of them )

Besides that, I recalled about blogging about not being a morning guy ( Bad health in the morning ), and this cold, wet season somehow reversed the effect. I dont feel that tired ( in fact. more energetic ) and that feeling off numbness or freezing was nice~. Please dont call me a weirdo =). Another thing, i think my intestine generates heat, gosh this sounds gross...

This season also enabled me to do some "positive" things, like in this case, I was taking a bus back home and there's this girl ( Sec student i presume cause she just looks like one. Younger then me i think =P ) who also alighted at the same bus stop with me. Seeing that we have to cross this 2 way road, full of traffic and with the heavy rain going on, i decided to share the umbrella with her.

" Xiao Jie, yao bu yao yi qi guo ma lu? Wo yo shan." This meant ,"lady, want to cross the road ? I've a umbrella." So there we went across the road, and alamak, i sure hoped it was my girlfriend doing that we me ( giggles histerically lol ), and I found out we live in the same estate, just that it's on different direction. And also, she's english speaking, and that was like woah ! Totally unexpected ! Well, of course she smiled and thanked me before moving off. ( A girl's smile is a lethal weapon. Smile has to be a natural one to be lethal )

Another incident was this older lady, who was carrying so many plastic bags youn can barely see her face. Seeing that she need help, i offered to help press the lift for her ( What do u expect ? Me help her hold the plasric bag ? Now that's a thought... ). Here, 2 good deeds to make your day ! Last thing, I got selected to join JB's team for GXL tourney ( Halo 2 in fact ), lol I didnt even know that til a friend, Andre AKA Darkbladder called me to seek my condolences lol. So something like that went on for a while, and i confirm with John AKA Swinx that I was chosen. Those guys didn't even sms me to tell me -_-". So the team consist of me, John, James and Yong Yu AKA Stizel. The matches are expected to start next week( WHAT ! I DIDN'T PREPARE FOR IT ! ) So now I've to clear many homeworks, and it had to fall on one of my friend's birthday. If she's reading this entry, you should know WHO you are =P.

No comments: