Thursday, January 19, 2006

Haiz this has been a busy and sickly week. I'll try to make it short and simple, cause of time constraint... =.="

Firstly for this past week, like i said above, I was struck with a boutful of illnesses ( Boutful~ is there such a word ? I just thought of it 0.O ), stomachache ( Old case ), cold, fever, and sore muscles. Reason for all this ? I think my special diet has something to do with a little of it and yes, lack of sleep. For this past 6 years, I've been having this sleeping disorder, something like there's a season for being nocturnal and a early bird. Now, having so much homework(Mostly holiday hw =.=" ) , projects ( Holiday project =.=", I admit i'm lazy ) and of course mapling. I play Halo 2 seldom this day cause it just sucks. Matchmaking in the afternoon ( I'm allowed to play in the afternoon or morning only, hardly at night due to "addiction" )So instead i play Maple Story, cause at least i can control myself to quit after a couple of hours, unlike on Halo 2 XBL.

So about being sick, I am feeling better now from a nasty cold, and is typing this blog that you're reading now. Before that, dear jack was down with cold, and his nose, was like a tap running with water like mad~ so i believe you get that idea. Then he also had a slight fever, and was feeling awfully bad but he didn't went home to rest and recuperate. Instead, he stayed back for a Chemistry test ( Which went ok, until everyone found out that we're doing the wrong paper. Our Chem teacher was away at Sec 3 camp , so a relieve teacher took over ) Our 1hr for the test instead became 40mins, and we had to finish 5 questions in this time. Think easy ? Wait til you do those questions for Pure Chem.

Well later that day, there's study hour which was ridiculously long, cause Jack had to stay back for NE meeting ( National Education ) and also needed to rush to Mavis for tuition. Meeting ended at 4.20pm, tuition started at 4.15pm. Screwed ~ ! Anyway I've got to go now, so I'll blog the remaining tomorrow. Tata~

No comments: