Saturday, January 21, 2006

Today, this entry is dedicated to this girl, whose birthday happens to fall on this day, 21th January :

Happy Birthday Ms Poh Xue Ni !!!!!!
Well like i said, today's her birthday. Me and some other friends were suppose to go to her house located far far away in Woodlands ( Me live near the Bedok area T.T ) and we're suppose to talk "crap" for a couple of hours. Not that interesting huh ? Beats me, but the gals like to talk~ =P
Anyway the meeting was cancelled last minute, and it was a good thing, and a bad thing. The good news is, today after tuition ( 12pm ), I'm not so rushed, and another thing is something inexpected cameup; I had to visit the barber~. Well it's not that i hate haircuts, but why the stupid G.I hairstyle ( picture the standard army hairstyle ), well it look good for others but not for me and my brother. We have this problem; the front hair always never straightens, but instead curls and somehow forms a lump, making us like some China kids or dolls ( Translated : Zhong Guo Wa Wa~ ) and before this, we've to accompany dad for a visit to the automobile market in Ubi Avenue. It was fun at first, til it had to drag so long til 4pm+, and that's when we had lunch =.=". Well after this we just went to Grandpa's house for dinner.
Well to Xue Ni, I'm sorry i didn't discuss the meeting which was suppose to be held today, but I had this "dragon boat course" held at Bedok Reservoir Park yesterday, and it ended a little late. ( Totally unexpected ! ) But then I had fun, and I got to see some bikini babes and some others~ Ahem~ Won't anger you liao =P cause today's your..........
14th Birthday !!!!!!!!!!!!! Happy Brithday !!!!!!!!!!
But then, i never ate lunch til 5pm+, and had to skip dinner cause i was too full to eat~ See ! I sacrificed so much just to discuss the meeting after school in Maple Story =.=". Anyway never mind. Go enjoy the remainder of your day, GAL !

1 comment:

xueni ; said...

thx for rmbing my b'dae...
thx for posting an entry about my b'dae...
thx for being so nice...
thx for ... ehx...
thx for everithing~ xD
you're realli a nice nice guy;
nxt time got chance then meet bahx...
bestest bless~
tata~

*xuenii~``