Friday, January 27, 2006

Well this another busy week ( No surprise there -.-" ), and I think I'll just make it short and simple, so as to leave home early to buy comics XD.

*This entry has been made in this particular way so as to allow the readers to browse it through*

Monday :
I dont hate Mondays. I just dislike the mornings ( Not hate, mind you ). That early morning, way around 6+am, I actually requested for a cup of coffee from my mom, and this time, I'm a willing party. After drinking that cup of hot, rich and creamy* coffee, I just went to school. Well~ On most Mondays, I would have this illnesses like stomachache, cold, you name it ! But with that magical cup of coffee, my stomachache was driven away ( Or suppressed ) and I also actually listen to all my lessons, where else in the past, I would just doze off half-way across the lesson and get some scoldings. Coffee, it's so magical ! See what simplicity can give us, and to think we take coffee for granted ! We should be ashamed ! So with the coffee flowing in my veins and arteries ( In the bloodstream DuH ), I lasted the whole day, till night when I felt tired and went to sleep. Wow~

Tuesday :
Nothing new here, besides our Chem teacher Mr Richard Wee went berserk over some people's tests marks and wanted us to do our Chem TYS ; A chapter a day ( 10 MCQs, 2 Struc. Question and 1 Essay question). And we have Chem Re-Test on Friday. First case of diarrhea .

Wednesday :
Nothing much again, besides I forgot to bring my tools needed for the E maths test, and I studied about 15mins during recess =.=. Oh yeah, a last minute Essay writing test for English =.=".Second case of diarrhea.

Thursday :
Bio test again =.=....and I studied briefly for it, so i assume the lazy me is back...Haiz...This is 'O' Lvl Year nia ! After that we had study hour, and it went so-so~ Apart that a presentation was supposed to be 15 mins MAXIMUM. Some groups managed to drag it for 30 mins 0.O !!

Friday :
CNY celebration. Was suppose to be a 1/2 day, but was changed to full school day instead =.=. So apart from E maths, Chemistry ( He actually postphoned the test til next wednesday... shocking~! ) and P.E ( Today's PE sucked. I had to run 2 rounds the school, and I have a weak respiratory system, so it went awfully. Some girls cried, boys swored, and all because Mr Tan went berserk.) About PE lesson, I don't really fully think it's teacher's fault. The students also played a part in this "transformation", if people dont respect and care the hoot about you when you're in charge of them for 2 years, this can actually happens.

Later that day, we had this CNY celebration in hall, it was short and above average performance, and for the first time there's Indian dance. Short of a CameraMan, my pal CK ( Che Kun ) asked for help. Being a nice guy ( Oftenly ), I helped him with the photo shoot. That dance was sizzling hot ! Nevermind she's a Indian, she wore this belly dancer costume which bared her stomach area. Hard to describe with words, she shook shook shook the belly~, plus some other actions which I do not know, she made it look eortical -.-". Anyway it's hot =P. Well this is what i think, is the most memorable performance today...More Maple Story ?

3 comments:

Andrew said...

Indian dance for CNY??? Weird.

Andrew said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
OneOneSe7en said...

wait til i post those pics ~! XD