Thursday, January 05, 2006

Oops. I've not posted for...28 days now...Wow...

Well it's not that i quit blogging, but it's just that i'm rather...busy =)
It's not your average homeworks ( I've given up long ago, and struggling now to finish them by Friday, all 9 subjects of them ) I also have 2 major projects undone up til now, and yes i'm doing them by this end of the week.

Now let me explain the cause of this : The One and Only, Maple Story.

Maple story, like many now know is some 2D game in which u control this character and make him/she level up. As high as possible. Sounds simple right ? Sounds stupid, but that does nto stop many other Singaporeans from playing this game just for the sake of "fun". Through this game, it's possible to see the nature of people.More specifically, the Singaporeans. Well some of them are nice, friendly ( too over-friendly I'd think ). But now now now, there's bound to be the existence of black sheeps in the almost perfect society of Singapore. Some I've met are just pure idiotic. KSers ( KS cause it's fun or convenient ), persistent beggers ( and yes, they'r darn persistent : they follow you for hours ), the jerks, people who shoot their mouth off without respect.

Regarding the nice people, I've met and made friends with some of them, and they're the MAIN reason i've not been blogging often nowadays. They forced me to go play Maple Story with them ! Not me ! Oh wait now i've still got homeworks to fnish -.-". Maybe next time i'll post something better cause i'm in school now, and i go to go now for some CCA Exhibition now. Bye =P

No comments: