Monday, October 01, 2007

Like A Summer SunShine

The Promos are all over,
Halo 3 completed. Twice.
CCA meetings and projects are once again reinstated.

Time flies.

10 months have past so swiftly.

For the first time of my life.
I despise sleeping.
I fear emptiness. I despise voidness.
And I wonder the reasons why.

Hmm.
I think I have a new interest in : Expressionism.
Just an interest to toy around.

Anyway, I finally got the answer to a question which I asked almost a year back.
But, the answer seemed obvious to me.
But I chose Optimism, and yet Optimism can backfire in certain cases.
Thankfully I expected such outcome.
The blow was softened.

But still, I appreciate the given answer.
I can learn and grow.
I can be a better man.

These are what make Life more colourful and enriching.
And this is what keeps me entertained.
I dont want to miss out anything.

But still, it wont hurt to have someone to share it with.

1 comment:

Ben said...

You've completed Halo 3 TWICE?

BAH. House? ;P